Deviations from SAGA specifications
- Context attributes added to get some control on context selection
- UrlPrefix: the identifier of the context within the session. When added at the beginning of the URL (e.g. MyCtx-protocol://hostname), it tells to JSAGA ot use this context for this URL.
- BaseUrlIncludes: the URL patterns that will select this context when matched.
- BaseUrlExcludes: the URL patterns that will exclude this context from selection when matched.
- ServiceAttributes: the configuration of data and execution services associated with this context.
- getAttribute(USER_ID) (deprecated): set default attributes and initialize the context.
- toString(): override to dump a description of the security context instance.
- Scheme (...://) at the beginning of URL can be prefixed by a context name to force usage of this context.
- Query (?...) at the end of URL refers to adaptor-specific parameters.
- Path can be relative (scheme://./path).
- Constructor flags
- FLAGS_BYPASSEXIST=4096: added to disable existence check when creating NSEntry instances. (NOTE: an IncorrectState exception embedding a DoesNotExist exception may be thrown on subsequent method invocations)
- copyFrom() (deprecated): added to copy remote source entry to current entry (for optimization purposes). (NOTE: This method is accessible by casting NSEntry instances to AbstractNSEntryImpl and NSDirectory instances to AbstractNSDirectoryImpl)
- NSEntry.remove(): allow no RECURSIVE flag for directory (for enabling "rmdir-like" behavior).
- Directory.getSize(URL): URL can be a subdirectory or the directory itself. The size is the total size of all files in directory and sub-directories (Example: dir.getSize(dir.getURL());)
- Directory.getSize(): added to get cumulative sizes of all files in directory and sub-directories. (Note: This method is accessible by casting Directory instances to DirectoryImpl)
- Job description attributes
- JobStartTime: not supported (NOTE: this attribute is not supported by JSDL and might disappear in future versions of the SAGA API)
- JobContact: not supported (NOTE: this attribute is not supported by JSDL and might disappear in future versions of the SAGA API)
- CPUArchitecture: defined as scalar attribute (NOTE: for compliance with JSDL)
- OperatingSystemType: defined as scalar attribute (NOTE: for compliance with JSDL)
- Job attributes
- NativeJobDescription: added
- job.sub_state (deprecated): added
Streams, Remote Procedure Call
Note: deprecated deviations will be removed as soon as possible.